Monday, May 5, 2008

Yep. . . still here

So after 4 very busy days at work, and lack of sleep, I am still here. This new work schedule is working out well, just that I am so tired. Went to a few garage sales this past weekend. Went out with some friends on Fri. night cuz the bosses needed someone to work day shift. We had such a good time. Lots of dancing, laughing and talking. Today was another beautiful day. The sun was shining, and it was warm.
My sis comes home today, yeah! Lots more fun to come!!! We were talking abt. getting some family pics taken (by a friend) up on Memorial, but as of a few weeks ago, they were closed. And I am not sure abt. right now. So, I think we will have to swing on over there to check it out. Hunter has 3 pairs of the "fake" crocs, I think they look so cute on little kids. I believe that we will be going for a nice long walk today and to the park!!!!!!!! Hope everyone can enjoy this nice weather as well.

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

It was nice seeing you the other day. We made it back alive.

Get some rest!