Monday, May 26, 2008

Ahoy Mate

So another year, and another family reunion. We had a good turn out, and the weather held up for most of the weekend. Lots of food, ladder golf, bean bags, drinking, singing, dancing, guitar hero, some more drinking, volleyball, a treasure hunt, and of course you could "walk the plank" aka. . .dad had to rent a dunk tank. Here are some pics from the weekend! I hope you all had a good weekend as well!


Me and Kellie (future step sister)

Doesn't Hunter look cute!!!





Grandma Bien and Miss Hunter

Jodi (future step brother) had to take a nap

Hunter found the treasure chest filled with jewels!

And of course, the dunk tank!

We played lots of euchre and watched a slide show of photos over the past 10plus years! My how the styles of hair and clothes have changed over the years! And the little ones have grown up! As often as we find ourselves wishing the work week by faster to get to the weekend, time really does go by so fast regaurdless. In the third pic, you will notice a parrot. This would be Kims bird that talks when movement goes by. I had gone to bed on the pullout couch in the garage around midnight or so. . . and I believe around 4 in morn or so, I awoke to my feet killing me (I was still in full pirate attire, boots and all) and this bird talking "Hello" "Watcha doin?" and much more. It was pitch dark and noone was up anymore!!!! I couldn't find the off button, so I put it in the house on the stove. There were abt. 5-7 people in the living room sleeping that awoke to this bird talking to NO ONE!!! Oops. Over all, we had a blast. Few went in the dunk tank cuz the water was so cold. But needless to say, I think we had another great year!

No comments: