Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Baby Shower

Today Hunter, Jess and I went to our friend Megans home in Blaine. There was a baby shower for our friend Amy. She doesn't live in MN and our times to see each other are far and between. But it is always a pleasure to see each other when we can! Hunter was the only child (born that is. . .2 more in bellies) so she was pretty much the sideshow entertainment for everyone. Kids just say and do the darndest things! She was very well behaved and didn't cause too much ruckus, so I was pleased with that. She is now in bed and pooped out from the day. Here are a couple pics from today.




Congrats Amy and Ben! This new little one will be a whole new joy to your lives!!!

As I was starting my computer tonight, I heard a noise from the kitchen. Miss Hunter was already in bed, and the cats were on the prowl. I waited a few minutes before getting up to see what was goin on. Walk into the kitchen. . . and what do I find. . . .but a fat cat(Elvis) eating gum. What the?????? Cat. . . gum. . . cat. . . gum????? Seriously. This was not the first time I have found my Elvis "chewing" gum. Weird.

Anywho, ready for tommarrow. Como Zoo here we come!!!!

1 comment:

noc shifter said...

That was a fun time yesterday. Glad you could drive us all up there. The picture is cute. Can you email me a copy. I think I need to print this one. funny though. Amy's belly is barely visible, ha ha ha...it will be coming though.