Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My house . . . on a daily basis

Oh yes, this next pic is of how my living room has looked since yesterday. Poor green frog, face down is if totally dropped out of the blue for some very other important toy. Doll stroller in a dead stop WITHOUT a baby in it, so who knows where she got left in this house!! The lovely talking vacuum cleaner lying on his back, clearly not having had enough room around all these objects to do his job. The numerous Little People zoo animals out of their cages running rampid must have just pooped out and taken a nap in the middle of the floor. The kitty from Shrek calmly lying on his side. Shrek movie on the table. Oh, and lets not forget the Halloween pumpkin in the far back porch that has still not made its way to the basement closet for next season! Oops.



After we finished the zoo yesterday, we made a pit stop in Apple Valley to do a little shopping. Funny how my mom was the one who wanted to go and she didn't buy a SINGLE thing. I did though. I got this cute frame. I think I really enjoy what it says mostly. Pretty cool. Don't have a picture yet for it though.


Last but not least. . . .here is my little munchkin eating some spaghetti! And yes, we jumped in the tub right after!!!


Oh, just a quick note as well. As far as the smoking thing is going.
Update: I smoked over a pack Sat. night at my dads for the reunion. But in the last 4 days have only had a half of a ciggarette.
There is something abt. coctails and ciggarettes that seem to go hand in hand. I just enjoy smoking then. What if I only smoked when I drank?? Does that still mean that I am a "smoker"? Who knows, time will tell. I am still on the Chantix, and still feel like crap when I take it, but will continue.

No comments: