Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Flowers and Purses.

So, a green thumb I am not. But on a venture to Walmart today, we went into the greenhouse. I had bought these cute blue hanging pots at a local coffee shop in R.w.
And of course I had to fill them. However, I have never had any luck keeping plants alive! My goodness, all the fake ones in my house look like crap because my cats just can't get enough!!!! So, here is a pic of the first day they were put in. I will update through out the summer as they either bloom or die!



Yesterday a gal that I worked with stopped over to say hi, show me some pic. of her son, and also bring a Coach purse for me to look at that she bought quite some time ago and has NEVER used. Yes, I said real Coach. I think the other 3 I have are knock offs, well at least 2 of them are for sure. So, back to the good part. We were discussing purses at work the other day, and of course I heard the word "purse" and had to ask. She was trying to sell it at her beauty salon for 300. She paid 400. At work she said she would sell it to me for 200. But when she arrived at my house, she said I could have it for 100 bucks. Sold baby!!!!! Thats all I had to say, and I would have paid 200 for it. But what a deal. Best one of the week I'd say. Its black and white, abt. 90 percent of my closet is as well!

3 comments:

Greg said...

Good find on the purse! I am sure you will enjoy it like Kris does hers. You deserve it:)

Nice flowers also, I hope to post the new look of our house soon as well. We are going to finally try our hand in landscaping.

When are you coming over to mow?

Tanya said...

Too funny greg! Kris said she has never mowed as well, so I am thinking that you should give her a lesson!!!!!!

Nellie said...

Super cute!!!! I LOVE it! What a steal :)