Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ellies birthday Party!!!!!

Well as you can tell by these pics. The girls had fun. Balloons are always a hit, and I will remember that for my dear Hunters birthday in 3 1/2 months. Doesn't she look just so dang happy?


Friends!



The girls look like they are on their way to Hollywood! Ellie was so nice to share her visor!

Yummmmmmm. . .DQ frozen birthday cake.


It cooled off quickly tonight, and the day was gorgeous!!! The food was good and so was the company. I love watching these two little ladies play. They are a hoot. Jess and Pete's little girl will soon join in on all the fun! Wuuuu Whooooo! So, after a busy day, we are at home. I made tuna salad. Weird craving. Haven't made it in at least 5 yrs. But, whatever, its in the fridge. Back to work tommarrow. Bummer, why do our days off go by so quickly! Okay, gonna get this little one to bed. Night.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Cute pics of the girls....as always!!

Did you get the ones I emailed?

Tanya said...

Yep, got the pics. Thanks so much!

Megan said...

I love seeing pics of Hunter and Ellie. They grow up so fast, and are adorable little ladies. See you soon. :) Megan