Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just another day

Okay, so this was my third day taking Chantix. The first 2 days I felt weird, sort of mellow for abt. the first 8 hrs. or so. Today was normal. Tommarrow I start taking 2 pills a day. I have not yet picked a "quit date" yet and am still smoking, however not a whole lot. I don't know if I am still smoking cuz I want to or because of boredom. I will figure it out. Today, Hunter and I went to visit our friend Kelly who had her 3 baby a couple weeks ago. I almost felt like I forgot to hold someone so tiny. But he is adorable. Hunter didn't seem to pleased at first but warmed up as time went on. Watched "The Bachelorette" last night. I LOVE that show! This weekend is the annual "Bilderback" family reunion. (Kims side) As I had mentioned before, the theme is Pirates. So, Hunter and I have outfits picked out and it should be fun. I will definetly post pics. It is a 2 day event, but I will only be attending sat. and working on Sun. Monday is Amys baby shower, and Tues. my mom and I are taking Hunter to the zoo. Busy, busy, busy.
A month or so, I was watching Oprah. She had a show abt. people giving up technology for a week to see how their families fared without t.v., cellphones, computers, and video games. And doing or spending anything unecessary. I have seriously considered trying this for a week! Anyone else?? Remember what we used to do without all these "things"????? Imagine how much more time you could spend with your children learning and playing by turnng of the tube and computer fcr a week?? Lots of playing outside, reading books, going to parks etc. If I do this, I will post when I will start so should expect no entries for a week. Anywho, just a thought. ta ta

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey T- Just wanted to let you know that you are expierincing EXACTLY what I did the first few days. Keep it up! (Oh- and I didn't pick a quit day right away either. Actually, it just kinda happened....) Keep up the good work!!! You can do this!