Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have never mowed my own lawn.

Would you believe that!!!!!!! In a couple weeks, it will have been 2 yrs. since I bought my house. And I seriously have ever mowed my own lawn. . . . until tom. that is. Or I am gonna attempt it. My stepdad, Tim, has always taken care of my lawn for me. It is a very small lawn, and when I first moved in, I was 7 months pregnant, and then last summer, Hunter was so little and could not be left unattended. So, not that she can be left alone now, but usually on fridays, she goes to daycare. And that leaves me with some time. So maybe Ishould start to do my own lawn huh??? Tim is gonna shit when he drives by and sees that it is already done!!!!!
Anywho, got forced out of work early tonight. Not a big deal, it was slow. Since Linds is in town, I went to the movies with her and Nate (her man). We saw Made of Honor. It was good. Predictable, but good. Nate is gonna help me start the mower, it has always been sittin in the garage, and I have only looked at it from a distance. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!
Hunters great aunt passed away on Wed. (Trappers side). So there will be another funeral to go to. In Hunters short life, she has already lost 2 great grandfathers and 1grt. grandmother. There were so many to pass before her time here as well that I wish she could have met. Someday.

4 comments:

OhCaptain said...

I'll let you mow my lawn if you want to practice. I'd love to crack open a beer and watch someone else do it for once.

noc shifter said...

I second that. Pete has been to busy and our lawn would definetly prepare you for the joys of mowing. Since I am 8 months PG I can no longer do these chores so I also could sit out with Kyra and hunter and watch. I actually like mowing the lawn, though Pete never wants me to do it. I think he thinks it is to hard for me. I never do the front but the back is easy.

Greg said...

I also would let you mow our lawn. I am thinking of making Kris mow it just once this summer so she knows how bad it sucks.....er I mean, how much fun it is.

Good luck mowing that HUGE piece of land you own, HA HA HA :)

Congrats on your first mowing!

Nellie said...

I've never mowed either! Don't wanna learn either :)