Monday, May 12, 2008

Totally Random Post.

These first couple pics are of Hunters "big girl" room! No more crib and changing table. The big leave behind the dresser will get hung on the wall and I have one more of those too. In the second photo, those 2 pink balls hanging from the ceiling. . . .I was walking by a flower shop in the Cayman Islands and thought they would be perfect. They are light pink with little flowers on them. Photo is to far away to see. The rug under the table and chair is new, and she has slept sooo tremendously well in her big twin bed. When she wakes in the morning, she still stays in there until I come to get her. Crazy that I don't wake up to a messy house in the mornin' with little pitter patters.



The Big "R"

Okay, so a few of you know abt. the guy I was seeing earlier this year. We have been "off" for awhile now, but remained friends and still talking now and then. I recieved these flowers from him last wed.
So, I have been struggling with this for some time now, and its starting to stress me out. So, I just need to come clean and tell him how I feel, or don't feel. . . He is a very nice man, attractive, would give me anything I want, says he loves me and wants to marry me. . . . . ummmmmm. . . . I'm flatttered. However, my feelings are not the same and I feel as though something is missing. A spark, a connection. That intoxicating "i can't live without you, stand to be away from you" feeling. So, he must have a inkling, and he knows I need to talk to him. Just haven't done it yet. But I will.
Oh, and it has been soooooooooooooooooooo very long since I recieved flowers, and the gesture was very nice. They are beautiful and sitting next to my bed.




So, as I mentioned before, my sis was home last week. She left early this morning. On saturday, we went to Walmart for The Humane Society adoptathon or something like that. Linds got a new baby kitten named Minnie. Not as in the mouse, but short for the MN Vikings. Her other cat is named Goldie, after the Gophers. So, as Hunter and I were playing dress up, notice the lovely flower hat and pink tutu!!!! She wanted to go upstairs and see the baby kitty. She seemed pretty gentle most of the time, however she just never pays attention to where she is walking. But the cat it still alive. Thank god.


This next pic is just one of Linds and I from last Tues. night. We went out for a few hours. It was pretty obvious that my drinking days have been much less these days, cuz this particular night. . .lets just say. . .I was a comical, dancing, flirting, wild woman. Nate (linds boyfriend) got a kick out of me and we hit it off well. Just remember, I'm here for you.


Thats all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!