Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I was tagged. .

I don't have 6 people to tag back, however if you feel interested in doing this, please do. List 6 quirky things abt. yourself.

hmmm
1. I have an obbsession with buying new bed sheets, a few times a year. Even when all the others are perfectly fine.
2. I am a smoker, but you will NEVER see me sitting in the "smoking" breakroom at work. I will always go outside, even on the coldest days in the winter. If it is too cold, I will not smoke.
3. If I ever go to bed without washing my face, I must must must wash the pillowcase before going to bed again. It just seems so dirty to me. Sometimes I will flip it over, but will be washed soon.
4. I don't like cooking. Poor Hunter. Thank goodness my mother does. I will cook, obviously to survive, but I would rather just throw a sandwhich together.
5. I am almost always on time. I hate being late, or when others are late. I am usually a bit early.
6. I used to hate going to garage sales with my mom when I was younger, and for many many years never went to any. Until. . . I got pregnant. Now I LOVE them, and look at the online paper every week to see if there are any good ones with little girl clothes.

Not sure if those are what you would consider "quirky", but thats what you get.
Okay, there you go. My house is a mess, Hunter will not fall asleep for her nap. Ahhhhh! Linds is home, she brought Nate with her. He has the funniest laugh! What a riot! He cracks me up. Very nice guy. We had a good time last night. Too much to drink, had a headache this mornin. We are going to the cities to eat at Benehan.as tonight. Not sure how you spell it. Linds and Trav have been there before. So we will see. Apparently it is a Japanese Steakhouse, whatever that means. They put on a show as they are cooking everything right in front of you. Hunter will be going with her father and his family for his b-day supper tonight. Happy Anniversary Kris and Greg!!! Mothers Day is arriving soon. Linds and I have gone in together for the past couple years and bought some hanging plants for mom. And we will do the same this year. Other than that, I will be working. What are your plans for Mothers Day?

1 comment:

Miss said...

mmm...behehanas is sOOO good ( I also dont know how to spell it!)