Wednesday, April 30, 2008

They grow up so fast.

In the past couple weeks, my baby's room has been in the process of turning into a toddlers room. The crib was gone last week, and today the changing table was brought out (still sitting in the living room on its way downstairs) and a dresser was brought in. I still have a few different things to put on the walls, but I will post a pic. when I am done. Its gonna be cute!! She is growing and changing so much by the week. I swear her vocabulary is definitely a lot farther than normal, I can actually have conversations with her. What happened to my baby??? I would love to have another right now, lacking sperm donor: with good job, decent looking, nice teeth and the ability to love with a big heart. How abt. we throw in honest and respectful too. Miss, I love the photography you do, the pictures are great and seem to capture so many wonderful moments. I am hoping that someday, you will be able to do my wedding!!
So, I was getting a bowl of cereal not to long ago, and at the bottom of the box comes this package wrapped up. High School Musi.cal locker poster! Oooh Ahhh! I threw it. But do you remember when we were little and there was always toys in the cereal boxes??!! My brother and I would DIG for them at my dads house! I am thinking of getting rid of my entertainment center in the basement. If anyone knows of someone who would like to buy it, let me know. I will post a pic of that tom. if I remember. Elvis (my cat) is snoozing next to me, I wonder what its like to be a cat? Do they really understand us? What do they really do when we are NOT at home?
Back to work tom. bummer. Miss Ellie is coming for a few hours in the morn. The girls should have fun, they always do. Lets see, I'm sure we will read, color, pretent to cook, watch Strawberry, pull the cats tail, eat some snacks, make a mess, pull the other cats tail, go down the slide, maybe blow some bubbles, make a fort in the porch, laugh a lot, sit on the cats, and play catch. Ummm. . .yep. Ta Ta.

2 comments:

Miss said...

I cant believe you can have a conversation with her! Tucker (who is amonth older) totally cant talk AT ALL!! he signs a bit (more just so he can communicate without screaming!). He started to talk but then after Trigg was born, he stopped. Someday! =)

AND,,,,I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE to photograph your wedding! =)

Nellie said...

Ellie had fun! Thanks!