Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tanya Tuesday

Last night I was laying in bed, and I heard this high pitched whine/scream. I waited a couple seconds to see if it would come again out of my daughters bedroom. . . and it sure did. So I got up, went in to see what could possibly be the matter (she had been sleeping for a couple hrs by now) and this simply amazing little girl looks up at me and says,





Where is it?


Where is the binkie?





This was said in the most sweet, high pitched, no tear in her eye voice.


She cracks me up! I walked back to bed laughing.





The Pes.top bug guy just left my house. Insect control, if summer would ever arrive. The first year I bought my house, I had a terrible flying ant problem in my basement. So now I just do this bug thing every spring to help the problem. It has worked so far.





Today we are meeting Jess for lunch at our favorite spot for lunch. Maybe swing by my grandmothers house so Hunter can visit, and I'm not sure if Hunter will be spending the evening with her father tonight. If she does, then I might be visiting the tavern tonight. Tuesdays are usually my night out. In the fall I play on a dart league, and in the spring, I am a sub for a beanbag league. She is currently playing with a very loud, play cell phone. While watching a Strawberry Short.cake movie. What a little multi-tasker I have!





Back to the binkie situation. When Jess has this little baby of hers, I am hoping that Hunter will be willing to give the binkies to her as a present. I discussed this with Hunter this morning, and she said okay. But that was today. When the day comes I have a feeling that the arms will be flailing around just like they do when "the binkie" gets misplaced in the house. Either way, by the end of August (her 2nd b-day) that binkie is going buh bye. Or boo-bye, as Hunter would say. It will probably be a week of hell, but we will get through it.





Linds (my sis) will be coming home in a week! She is currently living in Montoon, IL. finishing up her nursing degree. I am looking forward to her return. I believe that her and her boyfriend are visiting for a week. Hunter calls her NeeNee, since she can't quite spit out Lindsey. It's cute. Linds was home as a surpise for my 30th b-day in March. It was a fabulous time, I was totally surprised, and the party was so much fun!!!! Here are some pics. . . .








Me, my bother Shawn, and my sis Linds

Did I tell you that I think I am a Karoake queen?


My family cracks me up!


Jess and I

Oh my, look at the time. . . .gotta motor! Later.

4 comments:

Greg said...

UM.....am I lost? I was looking for something to eat and ended up here:)

Congrats on starting your blog!!

noc shifter said...

I hate to say it but we are hot mammas!!!

J

Strength, Determinence, and Persevere... said...

I live in Chareleston, IL ...and it is Mattoon! But I still love you and get to see you in a week!

Nellie said...

T- do you still have your toddler bed? I'm wondering if that might help Ellie at bedtime since it is a bit smaller???? Let me know.