Monday, April 28, 2008

The shopping bug. .

So, its still fricken cold, my baby has a diaper rash that won't go away, and we spent a good part of the day shopping. I cought the shopping bug on Friday, so today was the first that I could really. . um. . indulge if you will. I wanted to stop at Ike.a as well, however, driving home in rush hour isn't as tolerable as it once was, so we hit the road to beat it. Hunter got some sandals and a super cute dress, and I, bought a couple pairs of shoes, three pairs of jeans, and a shirt. Oh, we also went to Build a Be.ar, and Hunter made a orange cat. We called her Meow Meow. Time for Monday night t.v., dishes, laundry and a bit more cleaning. How exciting.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

I've been wanting to go to build a bear! Sounds like fun. Wanna take me shopping? I could use a new dress and a new pair of shoes! :)