Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday

I have decided this week, to NOT give into this shopping urge that has me almost bursting at the seems! I will stay at home today and be more productive. The list has been started

-clean and vacuum Jeep
-clean entire house
-wash all bedding
-sand and stain frames
-organize Hunters toys
-make a Target run
-develop pics at Walmart
-dishes and laundry
-mow lawn
-walk to farmers market

That should take up a full day huh? I still am waiting for the rest of my money from the ins. company after completing my roof, and still owe my roofer $, so until that gets done for sure and maybe a bit paid off on my credit card, and then I will give into the urge. I am thinking Sept. Lots of cute fall clothes should be out by then!

My sis and bro and I are getting quilt made for mom for her b-day (although it will be late). It will have pics of us kids on it over the years, and a few of Hunter as well. So, last sat. I went to dads house to look through his pics from 2002 til now that he keeps on his computer. And these are some of what I found!

We were at my grandparents wedding anniversary party (I think). Funny how we were joking abt. my top being a maternity top and that 5 months later I was pregnant with Hunter!

This was shortly after Trap and I broke up the first time when I found out he was pursuing someone else! Great huh? Don't ask me why I remember that, maybe cuz Linds drove down from Winona just to hang out and keep me company since I was feeling shitty.

Hawiian family reunion

I think this was at a wedding reception, and I was working but it was also my brothers b-day and my mom was feeling no pain, if you know what I mean. And thats pretty rare for her!!

We were shooting darts at Andy's. If you look closely, I have a black eye! Was at a T.I. x-mas party, running in high heels outside, a bit over served, and fell, smack on my face!

Back in 2005, we went bar hoppin over in Wisc. the night before we left on out family cruise! So much fun!!

At my cousins coming home party from Iraq (I think)

Hunters baptism, the godparents

Smack!!!!

And this was just some random night out!!

It was pretty cool so see all the pics over the years, and I believe that I might have inherited my fathers camera stuck to the side of his hip gene. But thats okay.
More later, lots to do today!!

5 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...

even a Target trip when you have shopping urges can be very dangerous!!!! You should come bar hoping in WI more ofter! =)

Nellie said...

cute pics! yeah, i heart teach, we need to meet up with her and go to the pickle factory!

TEACHBROECK said...

FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya said...

That sounds like fun!! I have NEVER been there!

Oh and teach, I behaved myself at Target! Although I do agree, it can be verrrrrry dangerous as well!

Tanya said...

How do you guys have little pics that show up by your comments???