Thursday, July 24, 2008

My daughter isn't an angel after all.

So, I just came home from Tar.get and running some errands. I am SO not happy with little Miss Hunter right now. And this is probably my fault. As of late, I have been letting H ride in the back of the cart when we go shopping. As long as she sits down. I find myself telling her multiple times throughout our shopping to sit down. Once before, and now today, after many threats of "if you do not sit down, you are moving to the front and going to be buckled in", I followed through. She got moved to the front, and she most surely excercized her vocal cords throughout the store. Yes, I was a bit embarrased, but I did what I did mostly definitely for her safetly which she clearly cannot recognize at the fine age of "almost" 2. I would have loved to just walked away from her until she settled down. Not quite appropriate to do while shopping however! Ya? So, she must have pooped herself out cuz on the ride home she maybe said 5 words. Arghhhhhhh! Grumble, grumble.
And I would do it all over again if I had to.
So, I think from now on to avoid this whole shibang, she will no longer be sitting in the back.

No comments: