Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back to work today

So, yes, back to work today. Bummer. I am going in an hour early to get a tour of the new expansion, so that is kinda cool I guess. We are gonna get to tour a presidential suite (rumor that it cost 3500$ per night!), the new bowling alley and the convention center, where I will get to see where my seats are for Tim McGraw and the end of next month!!! Wuuu whooo! This weekend should be fun, but oh oh oh does it sound like its gonna be a hot and humid one, gross. I hate humidity! So. . .not good for the hair! The pool should be a nice cool down on sat. then! We went to the pool this past monday as well. Hunter got away from me for a couple minutes while I was talking to some friends. I swear she had been playing in the water next to me just a minute earlier. My friend Maggie spotted her with some people I knew not to far away.
I walked, okay, jogged maybe up to her and ya wanna know what this little lady, not even 2, said??
"I run away mom, I funny!"
"I funny!"
"I run away, ha ha ha"

Ummmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, you are SO NOT FUNNY little girl!!!!!!
My heart was pounding, and thank god we saw her not too long after she was gone.
But seriously, I have a feeling she is gonna give me a run, for the rest of my life.

Oh Hunter dear, I love you so. Please please please, don't scare me like that again!

3 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...

Do you work at TI? We love going out there once in awhile for a room, buffet and a grown up night of fun! (No the pres. suite ha!) I saw Tim and Faith last year...I swear I creamed my jeans!

Tanya said...

teach-

I have been at TI for over 10 yrs, out on the floor giving change, directions, paying people $ or whatever!
I also saw Tim abt. 15 yrs. ago, and that is when I fell in LOVE!
I would have loved to see Faith with him. Maybe a surprise visit at the end of the month?? Who knows!

TEACHBROECK said...

When they sang together it was like being in bedroom! They opened with CHASING CARS...it was amazing!