Monday, July 28, 2008

Boring weekend.

So, yeah, I worked all weekend. T.I. had their drawing and gave away 3 Corvettes. I didn't do anything worth blogging abt. That sucks.
Alas, today is Monday, and nearly done. But we went to the pool and ran into and old friend and her kids, and parents of guy I graduated with, with their grandchildren. So, I got some sun, and it was a beautiful day! All summer long I have been going to the pool mostly on Tues. Wrong. Bad idea. Not good. Tuesdays are 2 for 1 and every child daycare and kids program get the buses out and come down to Colvill. It gets so busy with kids everywhere and I think Hunter feels a bit overwhelmed around soooo many people! So, today, as in Monday, was great! I'm going to file that away.
A couple times a year, Betty Crocker crawls up inside me from where I have no idea, but today I have already made, dads sloppy joes, cuc and chix and bacon pizza thingy, ham and pinneapple salad, and Judy's chix salad to put in croissants. Now you probably won't catch me cooking for months. j/k. But seriously, thats al ot for only me and wee one! Yah??
River City daze this weekend and that means I have sat. night OFF!! Wuuu whooo!!! Puts the kids to bed and grab me a coctail! Not that this weekend means as much as it used to when we were younger, but I just really, really enjoy listening to live bands! Mostly if they are good! And you usually won't see me drinking beer, but exceptions are made down at the beer tent. So, we'll see, it should be a good time.
Kinda depressing to think that summer is over, half way over. Although I do love love love fall, it so reminds me of when Hunter was born and I was on maternity leave.
OH, and I heard that the cute EMT at work is married with like 8 kids. Who knows.

No comments: