Monday, July 21, 2008

Funday Monday!!!!

I am watching Miss E today. Hunter has been thrilled with someone to pal around with today! They are currently napping! Yay! Quiet time. Kris just brought me over some books to read so I am gonna pick one out and get started! The house is a mess, but that can wait til later, oh and maybe we will jump in the pool after naptime!! Here are a couple pics from the day!!




Here are the pics of the 2 outfits I got for Hunter's 2yr. old pictures. Sorry one is not the right way up. Who'd a thunk that 2 outfits could cost over $120! I know, its nuts. But considering that 98% of Hunters wardrobe is garage sale seconds, I was justifying the buy.


1 comment:

TEACHBROECK said...

Super cute outfits...makes me miss dressing my Kdog up...she usually hates the stuff I like these days..oh well can't raise subordinate kids and expect them to become independent at 18!