Monday, July 28, 2008

P.S.

So I thought that I had this brilliant plan. We were at the pool earlier, Hunter didn't get her nap. So instead of coming home and taking a nap, we went shopping and was thinking that she would just go to bed sooner, like 7ish. Well, I put in a movie and finished the dishes etc. She must have fell asleep abt. 5:30. And I don't want to wake her up, I don't think, so maybe this whole thing backfired on me and I will have a toddler up and adam abt. 4 or so this morning?!?! I'll let you know.
It still amazes me that so far, I repeat so far when she wakes before me, she just sits in her bed, talking and playing with her stuffed animals until I get up. Is that crazy? I told her more than once that she can come and wake me up, but she hasn't so far. Maybe I should just enjoy this phase and be thankful that I am not waking up to crayon colored wall and milk or juice spilled all over the kitchen floor! Ya!?
P.S.S. I have caught the shopping bug, oh yeah, for a couple weeks now! I need to shake this thing!

No comments: