Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sooo much better today.

Wow. What a difference. I feel so much better today. As far as the anxiety crap goes. My nose is getting stuffy though. Yesterday I decided to look at the box of Allegra and read the little paper insert inside, yeah, it contains pseudoephedrine. That would be my problem. Gonna have to find a different allergy med.
Wento to Reggae Fest last night. The band was over by the time I got there and sooo many people had been drinking since 1pm yesterday afternoon. So, probably could of just gone home and went to bed.
K- in answer to your question abt. anxiety. I believe that having an anxiety disorder is not just abt. something that you are thinking but more abt. when you think things, how your body reacts at that time. We all gave general "worries", but anxiety is more complicated so to say. Believe me, you would know if you have ever had a panic attack. Its so difficult to put into words, but it is a feeling that you will never forget, don't want to ever experience again, and is plain scary.
Now, to totally change the subject. After I had Hunter and things didn't work out with her dad, I had often made the comment to many people, on many different occasions that I would love to have a sperm donor, and who needs the man right? I can do this whole child raising thing myself, and it would just be a whole lot easier. Well . . . . .I have been offered, so to say, some little spermies. Pause. . . . . . . . wait. . . . . . . think. . . . . .I don't know!? If I were to do this, would having another baby affect any future relationship? Would going through invitro be worth it ($ wise) at age 30 when I could easily get pregnant the old fashioned way? And a lot cheaper? What connection would I have with the father, if any, and how involved or not would he want to be? Yeah, no quick decisions on this one.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Whoa, wow, yikes, yeah! WHO? What?! HOW? When? I have a gazillion questions... good thing I'm going to see YOU tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!