Monday, July 14, 2008

The day "after" She-Woman

We arrived home around 10ish or so, did a couple loads of laundry, and yes, oh yes, took shower! That felt so good! Nothing like taking a shower after camping for a couple night, with dirt and scum all over your body! It was like heaven. Linds, Hunter and I met Kris and Ellie at the pool around noon. Mom and dad and Katie showed up later as well. I got fried. I will survive. I so enjoyed just being able to sit there. Mom and Linds kept Hunter entertained for the most part. I usually bring Hunter by myself and chase her all around for the few hours we are there while she tries on many pairs of shoes and admires everyone elses towels. So, thank you for letting me just be. I was tired.




We left the pool around 3, Hunter napped. My brother brought a house on Friday, so we went to check that out before heading to the local bbq for Kris' b-day. Shawns house need A LOT of work, but I am confident that it will get done and he made a good investment. As always, watching the girls play is soo cute. And of course what would a b-day party be without the cake. Ellie and Hunter enjoyed theirs!!



ONe more year, and baby Nora will be joining these two wild cats!

No comments: