Sunday, July 6, 2008

One cat gone.

So, yes, my darling Cheetah is gone. I love her coloring and she was such a snuggler, of course only when in the mood. Cleaned the litter box, and left for work with only one cat in the house. He hasn't gone in it all day! WTF? Maybe it is him with the issues?? I cleaned some more spots on the carpet remnant downstairs, and talked to Trapper. He is gonna take that out of the house for me. Just a feeling that with it in the house, there will still be the smell. And in a couple more days, I should know who it is for sure. Wish me luck that I kept the right cat! This whole thing really does make me sad.

3 comments:

Nellie said...

Where did she go? :(

TEACHBROECK said...

My basement has been smelling suspicous latley. That cat better not being peeing on the carpet!!

Nellie said...

she picked JESSE!!!!!!!! What the HELL!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?