Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today is a bit more on the productive side. Got the grocery shopping done and am finishing up on laundry. I will get the house cleaning done by tomorrow when I go to work. Started going through Hunters clothes. Putting the out of season/too small ones into bins. Some to keep, some for a garage sale, and some to donate. She has a butt load of 3T's that I just dug out of the closet!! She will be set for some time!
On another note. I am getting a dvr next week! Not that I really need this thing. But come on guys, Grey's is starting soon, and since I am working nights, I just CAN'T miss it!! I also bought season 4 today that came out on dvd yesterday! Yay!
Hunter and the cat are currently sleeping. Yes. Me time.
Yesterday, well it didn't all suck. Hungover yes. But on the other hand, Hunter and I hung out all day. Didn't leave the house. Just bummed, and played, watched movies, snacked, snuggled and laughed. Lots of hugs and kisses. Totally not productive, nothing got accomplished. But. . thats okay!
Going to Kris tonight, gonna hang with the girls.
I have so many pics to post too, to help see what we have been up too, but oh yeah, camera got left at the bar Monday night. Need to retrieve it from a friend later. So, as soon as I get that. I will post some pics!
Went to the doctor on Monday. . . because of this persistant cough and phlegm thing that has been going on since March. Tested negative for asma. Next step. See a pulmonologist. Appt. made for next month.
Great.
WTF is wrong with me? Totally hoping that it is nothing too serious. Arggggg.
ttfn.

No comments: