Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mmmwaaaaa!

Call it love, or call it lust. . . I'm not sure at this moment. But what I do know is, that my heart is smiling! :) And I am literally grinning from ear to ear! I was just talking to a co-worker last week abt. how my mission of looking for a mate has ended. And I didn't mean that I would never date again! Just that sometimes when you just quite "trying" so hard, whatever it is that you are looking for just may come and tap you on the shoulder! And that is pretty much what has happened. I won't go into too many details now, but just know that I am in a really good place!! (Not that I wasn't before, because life with just Hunter and I would be wonderful, but this mammas got a lot more love to give!) So, I will keep everyone posted as this venture begins.
P.S. I have known him for 15 yrs. That is all you get for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, you've definitely peeked my curiosity Tanya. Can't wait to find out who this Mr. Wonderful, mystery man is. :) Megan

Nellie said...

I know! I know! :)


was that mean? :)