Monday, September 15, 2008

A bit of this, a bit of that

I got out Hunter's potty chair again, after a brief period of hibernation, and her CareBears are constantly going!!! So, yes she understands the whole concept, but I am not pushing the matter right now. I plan on trying whole heartedly sometime after Christmas. Trapper said she dropped a duece in her potty at his house last night! First time going ever. She has this thing with pull-ups. Likes the thought of them, loves to say the word and wants to wear them. So he said that she could if she went in the potty. Put the potty in her room, shut the door and let her do her business. Asked if she was going, and she replyed yes. She yelled when she was done. And that was that. She was rewarded with a treat as well.


On another note. A couple weeks ago, we were shopping at Wal-mart. Saw a bunch of things in the 50% off isle. And found this great buy for only $35! I usually am not a thrift shopper in any way, so this made me proud!!


Here is Hunter in her Viking wear the day of the Viking/Packer game.


And here is her mother the night of the Viking/Packer game. With a couple people from work, not to mention. . . the day before the great hangover last week! Hang over from Hell.




But reagaurdless, I had a fun time. Was home before midnight. And from the stories that I heard this past week when I returned to work, I was definitely NOT alone in my "good" times!!! Many of us were in the same boat the next day.
Damn Vikings. Had to lose again yesterday. But. . . as we say. . .there is always next week!

1 comment:

TEACHBROECK said...

That was a steal from Walmart...I want one! RW wallyworld? Sorry my friend Vikings suck!