Tuesday, September 23, 2008

LMAO

Okay so for some of you who know me, and some who don't. The name of the guy I have been hanging out with is Kurt. He was over and we were playing with Hunter. I quickly got booted to the chair from the couch. I must of CLEARLY not been as much fun!!! But regaurdless, I was pleased that she is comfortable around him. Before I got the big boot though. We were drawing on her etcha sketch. She said she had drawn a cheerio. Kurt and I looked, and no shit, it looked like a little sperm. Circle with a wiggly tail!!! We were laughing so hard. I should have taken a picture. Maybe you just had to be there. But it was flippin hilarious!!!

On another note. My t.v. has been shutting of randomly for the past 2 days, and I'm not sure what the problem is!! Kinda weird. Kinda freakin me out. Movin on.

I got this email with a bunch of cute pics and then, this saying on the bottom! I love it!

LIFE IS SHORT! BREAK THE RULES!
FORGIVE QUICKLY! KISS SLOWLY!
LOVE TRULY, LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY. .
AND NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE.

Halloween is fast approaching. I am a bit sad that I will be working and not able to take Hunter out this year. My mom volunteered and she has a safe neighborhood. So we will see what Trapper wants to do. She is gonna be a dragon. A bit on the boyish side if you will, but this costume is adorable!!! We tried it on last night. Too cute. I, on the other hand, have that Sat. evening off and will be going out. I just ordered an outfit yesterday online. It is an indian princess/pocohontas deal. Super cute, hopefully fits. We will see! But I am excited!
Okay, more later.
Think I'm in love.
Is that crazy or what!?

No comments: