Monday, September 1, 2008

Tim is HOT!!!!!

Sat. night was the Tim McGraw concert!! Oh. My. God. I love him. Thats all I got to say. And those jeans. And that butt. I don't have pics right now. Actually I was a bit ticked. The people in the box office where I ordered tickets told me NO cameras. So I told everyone that I was with to leave them in the limo. When Tim came on stage, the flashes were everywhere!!!! I was like, what the *@#k! But no fear, a gal I work with was sitting in the first 10 rows and is going to e-mail her pictures!!!! I can't wait!
After the concert, we went to Bilz til 1am and then headed over to the Harbor. Not exactly my choice, but I didn't protest too bad either.
Some pics of our night!

This is some of us in the limo going across the river.

Nate, me and my cousin Stacy. She is preggers and didn't join us in the bar activity.

Ya know I am having a good time when I start throwing the peace sign around!

Ollie, Linds and Heidi.


What a fantabulous time we had! So much fun, only a big bid headache the next day though that was not that much fun!! And I had to go to work, which made me feel even worse. Went to moms on Sunday for Lindseys birthday lunch, mom is a great cook! Really just wanted to go to bed after a full tummy! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Looking forward to my days off to RELAX.

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Damn! I thought this was gonna be about me ;-)