Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

We woke up early this morning and went to Memorial Bluff to take a few pics over looking Red Wing. For my moms b-day (already over with so the gift will be late), a quilt is being made, with pictures of us kids over the years. More recent then early but nonetheless, I can't wait to see it! So hopefully one of these recent shots will make it.

Linds and Nate

Hunter was being difficult, not really crabby, but just not willing to be photogenic either!



Uncle Roo

I don't know what made me think that we should be silly!?

Linds and Nate have now left to go back to Illinois. It was great to have them both home for the weekend!! Wish I didn't have to work so much! Have a safe drive home guys! We love you! Till next time.

1 comment:

TEACHBROECK said...

love the black and white