Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pool time

Okay, so yaay, we got to go the local pool (aquatic center) today! Jess met us down there around noon. It was gorgeous! Not that too hot weather that makes you wonder what the heck you were thinking cuz you should have just stayed inside where its nice and cool, but the I have been waiting for summer to finally get here and it is practically perfect out. . . 80 and sunny! Now bear with me as I post a pic that makes me look abt. 5 months prego or so. I should have stood up straight and sucked in when I saw Jess with the camera!

This was the first time we used arm floaties and she did well with them! Cute new suit to boot! I think this will take some time to get down, but I predict by the end of summer she will be going in the water further and splashing a lot more!


We look forward to going to the pool more often this summer! And thanks Jess for coming with us! Still waiting for that baby!!!

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Looks like fun!

Glad to see you are enjoying the weather we been having!