Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dad and Kim's Garden

So, many years ago, when we were "younger", my dads house was a "hang out" for me and my friends. But it has been many years since some of you have seen what has become of the place. It is beautiful! As most of you know, I do not have much of a yard at my house. Hunter and I frequent many parks and both of my parents house during the spring, summer and fall. My dad and Kim made a huge flower garden a few years back and it continues to grow and look more beautiful every year! Here are some pics!!

Backyard is complete with a play area for the grandkids . . . . .

A bridge by the pond. . .

There are 2 huge goldfish in this pond. When I had my family baby shower in June of 06, 2 of our friends brought Kim a couple very small goldfish for the pond. They have grown a lot in the past 2 years, brought in the house in the winter and fed by the grandchildren whenever they visit. They're names are Anna and Slog. The fish that is.

Play area is wouldn't be complete without a tractor, however not a John Deere.

A campfire site to make some s'mores on a chilly night. . .

A pump to fill up if you're running low! Who wouldn't want to pay only $12 for a tank of gas??






A tavern that is open most of the year. . .

Anywho, it's beautiful back there. We had Hunter's birthday party there last year, and I am thinking that we will do the same this year! It was an eventful day, no nap because we were at the pool, and when I pulled into the driveway. . . this is what I saw!!! Guess we will have to take a bath tommarrow! Oh, by the way, it was only 6pm. I think we better mark this one down! She usually isn't in bed until 9-10!

No comments: