Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The pool. . . again.

Yep, we went. Again. I love the summer sun, as if you couldn't already tell. Just me Little H tody. No pics. It was PACKED today. Crazy. More people today than what there were on sat. WOW. Doesn't anyone work in this town??!! Ha! Starting to wonder if I am too old for a two piece suit. Saw a couple gals younger that me there today that were in one pieces. And I am pretty sure that they are a couple sizes smaller. So, is there ever really an age that we need to quit the whole 2-piece thing and get a swimsuit as in one?? No sunscreen for me today, what a difference not putting on just an spf15 does make. Got pink. Nothing fun this weekend. Besides the "sort of" date. She-Woman is getting closer! WOW, I can't wait! Jess needs to have that baby by then! Kris you want to join us this year??

No comments: