Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cats, I am DONE!

So, I can't believe I am going to do this. But I am fed up. I can't stand all the hair on absolutely everything I own, the constant hair and food puke spots found on the carpet or floor in various places, and to top it all off, I am fed up with the pissing on my floor or furniture when one of them decides to be mad. They BOTH know how to use the damn litter box, but when something happens that they don't like, one of them pisses on something of mine. I don't know which one it is. I have always thought it was Cheetah, but the other week I saw Elvis sniffing around one of the places in the basement. So, who the hell knows. As sad as it makes me, I am sick of them both. Last night Hunter and I spent the night at my dads house. Well there wasn't enough food in the dish for them. So, I found a spot downstairs. The other week I had to throw out a super cute frog chair of Hunters because of pee. A year ago when I came home from She-Woman, (there are a couple dogs where we camp) I put the bag by the laundry that had blankets, sheets and pillows in it. Came home from the pool later that Sunday find piss on the whole duffle bag! So, yeah, if you want one of them, let me know. I have asked Trapper, and will ask his mom and grandma as well. I know Hunter loves them both and I would like to see them go to good homes. They would probably enjoy being able to go outside, but I just live on such a busy road that is not possible here. Ahhhhhhh, whatever. I just don't even know what else to say.

2 comments:

Greg said...

It is sad that the cats must go. However, I to feel the way you do.

I am sick of the hair, the feeding, the peeing, cleaning the boxes, and just cats in general!!!

I know how you feel.

Greg said...

P.S.

I don't think Kris would do so well having to give the cats away.

I hope you find a good home for yours.