Monday, June 16, 2008

Our past week. . . summed up.

Last Monday was a beautiful day. Hunter and I went to three parks. I couldn't get enough of being outside, and I think Hunter enjoyed herself as well. Later in the evening, we broke out the bubbles! Lots of bubble were blown, and then half of the bottle got spilled. Oh well.

Last Tues. was ANOTHER beautiful day. Putzed around the house in the morning, ran some errands and tried to get Miss Hunter down for a nap at a decent hour. After almost 2 hours of playing. . . she finally fell asleep. But then, I decided to wake her only an hour and a half so we could go for a walk. Through downtown R.W. and to the Levee Park.

Wednesday we bummed. Watched movies, and basically just hung out together. Here is a pic, of Hunter watching Snow White or one of her others in my room.

Thurs. we cleaned house for the shower on Sat. Went to work. Friday I mowed lawn and got some last minute errands done. Went to work, got forced out at 8pm. What a treat that it finally happened on a weekend so I could go have some fun. Hunter was at grandmas for the night. It was Volksfest weekend in Goodhue and the "Dweebs" were playing! Yay! I hadn't heard them play in sooooo long, and I LOVE to go hear live bands play. What a fabulous time we had. I ran into so many people that I knew, and chatted and danced all night. Dad had the limo out so a few of us were taken home in style. Yeah baby. This is the only pic from my camera that night (better ones were taken on Bieners). I am not sure what we were doing, but it seems we wanted a good "butt" shot! Too funny.

Sat. was shower day! Kris arrived early and we started to get everything ready. Jess looked so good and I know we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Hanson. The girls helped open gifts, the food was good and it was nice to get together. Another beautiful day.


I went to work after the shower, and then after proceeded to attend my cousins bachelor/bachelorette party. I was tired, but it was nice to hang with the bro for awhile too. Sunday came and went. Had a good tip night at work and was excited for my weekend to begin since I had seen the forcast and was in for some sunny days ahead with no rain. So they say.
So, now this brings me to today. Monday. Got up early and met my cousin Timmy and his 2 boys down at Baypoint park at 10am so the kids could play. A bit windy down by the river, but thats okay. After the park, did some shopping. Now is nap time and momma "catch up on things that have been not accomplished lately" time. In the mail today came the family photos that were taken at the end of May. They turned out pretty good.


So, now here I am. I am hoping to make it to the pool within the next couple days! Hunter has a couple new suits and we are gonna try arm floaties this year! They really do grow so fast! And I know I have said that so many times, but it truly amazes me. My love for this little girl seems to grow more and more everday, as crazy as that may sound, it is true. Its almost scary to love so much, think I'm gonna burst?? Ta ta for now.

No comments: