Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BBQ with friends

Last night we went to Kris and Gregs for supper. I love going to bbqs in the summer, and we had planned on grilling at home anyways. So, what better than to do it with friends?! Miss Hunter and Miss Ellie had a blast as usual. Um. . . anyone up for getting wet in the pool?? They both got soaked, and Hunter was shivering by then end. I think we need to work on our getting others wet skills my little dear! Ellie was good!!!

Hunter had an appetite that night as well. Cleaned up her own plate, and then dipped right into Miss Ellies. . . until it was all but gone!! I believe she must be going through a growth spurt huh???

After some dry clothes and an emptying of the pool, the girls still had a fun time jumping in the pool, jumping out of the pool and lying down in the pool.

After awhile, the pool must have lost its newness, and some exploration off the deck was at hand. They ventured right over to the neighbors swingset for some action! Lots of sliding and a big thank you to uncle Pete for pushing them in the swings!!


We got home around 9:30 or so, and I thought for sure this little lady would have been tired from the days action. However, I was wrong. I think we were up around midnight, she came to bed with me for an hour and stayed wide awake the whole time!! WTF? Eventually the sandman set in, and we both got some sleep.

No comments: