Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mumbo Jumbo

Is it bad when I actually have to make a list of the things I want to blog abt???? I think of things all day long, but when I finally get time to sit down, my mind sort of goes blank. . . . I have making lists constanly since my baby has been born, even a bit before that!

So yes, I did get the tickets to Tim McGraw as I mentioned in the before post, however, it was a bit of a struggle. My credit cards would not go through! Piss me off! I was frustrated and called them both. My Visa said that they approved it, twice. My Discover said they put a "hold" on my card a few days ago, and that I had to talk to the fraud dept. Are you kidding me? They asked me abt. a few charges that I tried to make, all in R.W., my hometown, that I LIVE in, so why would they put a "hold" on it for me????? Whatever! Thats all I have to say. Problem solved. . .until next time.

As well as the small tantrums before bedtime, my Miss Hunter has also been sweating profusely while she sleeps. A total ring of wet on her pillow where her head was placed. What is this?? I have checked, no fever, and it doesn't matter if she has blankets on or not. I have never noticed this with her before. Hmmmmm.

Anyone else get bummed with the dreary and rainy days? I NEED sunshine.

A reminder for all you dads (and moms) please please please remember to put bug spray on your children!!! It is the season. I went to work on sunday, saw my baby before hand at my mothers and Trapper picked her up for the night. Until I got off work that is. When Hunter woke up in the morning, she had at least 5 mosquito bites on her head and at least 6 around the same spot on one leg. Very reddish pink, and just looked itchy. She was leaving them all alone, but still, a little common sense on her fathers part could have meant only one or two bites for her!! And he wonders why I talk to him like a child sometimes! Arghh, so please use the bug spray everyone!!

Smoking update: I did smoke a pack at the reunion over the weekend, but have not had ANY in the last 4 days. I am considering NOT taking the Chantix anymore. It really makes me feel like crap. And if I can not smoke without it, then why torture myself?? I really enjoy smoking while I drink and may continue to do so for now. I do believe that smoking occasionally is still BETTER than smoking everyday. One step at a time. But for now, until a decision is made for sure, I will suffer and take Chantix until I believe that it is something I DO NOT NEED.

No comments: