Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So the only way to go after up is down, right? I have been on such a flippin "high" for the past 3 weeks, it finally came down yesterday. Got some news Sunday night. I swear, some people just really can't stand to see others happy when they are so dang miserable themselves. I am speaking of the nut case ex-girlfriend if you hadn't figured it out yet. But damn it, I am determined not to let this chick get to me too bad. After a couple pep talk e-mails from my sis and cousin, last night my mood went up a bit again. Finally brought my camera out this past weekend and got some pics of Kurt and I. Went out with Biener and my dad Sat. night over in WI, to the T-Bar. I honestly cannot remember the last time I danced my ass off! I tell ya, we were home waaaayyy before bar close and I woke up the next morning with a aching back, sore feet, a bruise on my ass, and a horrible headache. All the signs of getting older I assume. I am sooo looking forward to this weekend already.
Kurt and I are going to the MOA, gonna meet someone to chit chat, and then who knows!! Yay is all I can say! I think we might stay in a hotel, and go find some little quiet place to hang out. Just what I need. Hunter will be at her dads.
Anyways, some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
Me and Biener before getting into the limo on our Wiscony jaunt.

Tada!! This is Kurt and I. Such a honey!

We are both a little silly, love to have fun, and laughing is a constant.

Gotta work tonight. Bummer. Crappy day, sick of rain. Need sun. Yes? Is it Feb. yet cuz I am really craving my fun in the sun summer vacation!?

1 comment:

TEACHBROECK said...

I love a man who can wear his hat backwards...and CHILDA YUM! I literally live 20 minutes for the Tbar...many late nights there.