Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dart Practice

So, yes, the season is upon us! Didn't wear the right shoes last night, so my shot wasn't always good. Oh, well. I totally do this for fun, not the competition part. But it is still nice to win :) once in awhile anyways! Came home, talked to Kurt on the phone for almost 2 hours! WTF? Who does that anymore?? I don't remember the last time I could think of that much to say! Honestly. Well, I did have a couple coctails in me which could have made up some of the difference. But I am so serious when I say that this guy cracks me up, I am soooo smiling and laughing all the flippen time when I am with him!! I love it! And so hoping that in 30 yrs. we are still doing the same thing! Isn't that what it should be abt.? My wedding song (I hope) will be My Best Friend by Tim McGraw. I love the words, love the song itself and have never dated anyone that quite fit the song. Kurt knows this and asked if he fit it. Time will tell! (But I soooooo have a good feeling!) One day at a time.
Wheres the dang sun today?? I was up at 6am. Dont know why, just couldn't sleep. Hunter has boogers golore, fever last night. Need to clean my house, take a shower. Be functionable. For a minute or so. Going to visit grandma biener. Should be getting a haircut and my oil changed.

No comments: