Thursday, October 16, 2008

I warned him. .

Yeah. That's all I got to say. I mean, for whatever reason, I truly think that I am the gassiest person alive! And I told Kurt this. And. . . .I think he believes me. He still has not passed gas in front of me, and I burp and fart daily. Is that bad? Gosh though, I totally can't help it. Could yes, be a lot more descret as far as going into another room, never pushing them up through the esophagus. But seriously, would I be being myself if I didn't do what I do?? For those of you who have known me for years, you know what I'm talkin bout.
Anywho, Hunter has a cold, runny stuffy nose, cough in her sleep. She dropped a duece so bad last night, we threw her in the tub. (not literally, threw that is!) Bill down at Mr. Bilz is throwing a party for Biener this weekend. So, I am working day shift, and then gonna sing some songs! Yay! Someone said that her daughter accidently spilled the beans, but we are gonna try to play it off as some dudes b-day party, signs with his name on etc. etc. Lets see what we can do. Seems no one I know can keep a damn secret. Member when my dad accidently e-mailed my "surprise" b-day invite along with everyone else!? Ha Ha! Whatever. We had a blast! I haven't been keeping up on pics too much lately, just a little blabbing here and there. Hopefully next week. Gotta do someones hair today, and then go to work. Bummer. But- so am getting my nails done, a pedicure and a haircut tommorrow. All before work. So, a half day of "pamper me" is better than nothing!!!! If I don't blog again before this weekend, stay warm and healthy!!! Its gettin flippin cold out!

No comments: