Monday, October 20, 2008

Cleanin house

That is what today is mostly abt. Officially purchased my Jeep today, it was on lease. Got a free GPS! Oil change: done. Woke up this morning and spilled a whole FULL pitcher of lemonade in my entire fridge. Not the way I wanted to start my day! But whatever, it is cleaned up. I have done 5 loads of laundry. Dishes: almost done. Clean sheets. Raked a butt load of leaves into a pile, and took pics of Hunter! I will post later, maybe tonight. Funny how as I raked, the wind was blowing constantly and at least 20 more leaves fell every 2 or 3 minutes! Never ending. Finally got in the shower abt 1pm.
Just ordered a personalzed Viking Jersey for Kurts b-day coming up. Dudes, is that a good gift?
Sooo need to clean the rest of my house and the Jeep. Bills: paid. Okay, more later.

4 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Personalized jerseys are always cool. At this stage...I'd make sure he's still a Vikes fan :-) I'd prefer a Twins jersey...they seem to know how to win.

Greg said...

I agree with the captain. Jerseys are cool.....just not fag purple and gold ones:)

Tanya said...

Boys, boys, boys! I am so NOT a fair weather fan, and neither should you be!!!

TEACHBROECK said...

cool gift wrong colors = )