Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally Friday!

And yes, today I can actually say that it IS Friday!!! No work tomorrow!! Wuuu whooo!!! How pumped am I! Rock on. Work tonight, get up at the butt crack of dawn to go to my cousins house and do 4 up-dos for a wedding. Then it is totally hit the road jack. Out of town. All night long baby! Ain't comin back til Sun. Of course I have to work Sun. but whatever. Livin in the moment!! Kinda a boring week. Vikings won. WOW! Missed the end of the game. Oops. I was having more fun anyways, he he :) Hunter is at daycare and her dads all weekend. I better make some big bucks tonight. Sooo dreamin' anywho, got things to do. Hope everyone has a super weekend!!!

2 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...

We are picking a date to do a TI night. Are you out on the floor? I hope I don't weird you out if I say HI! HAVE A FUN WEEKEND!

Tanya said...

I totally work on the floor! And NO, you would never weird me out if you came and said "hi"!