Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A post all over the place.

Did I tell you how much I love my porch these days?? Its just so dang cute. The windows are up, nice breeze, cute new lights at night and comfy furniture! I love fall, and plan on spending lots of time reading here!!

A fat cat with an elmo blanket. Damn cat. Too cute, so snuggly and just won't quit pissing on my shit! I am getting ticked. Gonna try a couple more things and I will be sad to say good bye, but will do it if I have too. Maybe I should have kept the other cat?!

More princess shoes! Good thing they are big! Her feet are growing like a weed!

Okay, Okay. . .so heres the date info. I met Jeremy at Nybo's today around 3:30. Totally looked not like his pic, but he warned me that he no longer could sport a goatee. I was super nervous. Ya know, first time doing this and all. He won all three games:( But I got over 100 every time and got quite a few strikes to keep him on his toes. After bowling we went to Baypoint to sit by the river and talk. It's weird, crazy, something, but he totally reminds me of me! And my dad. In many ways! I had a good time, just don't know what to think of everything! A bit overwhelming. Perfect on paper. He left it in my hands, if I want to see him again that he would like to as well. I think I will call him again. Hard to get to know someone in only 2 1/2 hr, huh? Oh Teach, got his last name. Its Marcks. With or without the "c", can't remember. He's told me some stories from the past, so if you know him, I can only imagine. Let me know if you find anything out! (I will keep in mind that people do change and grow up over the years)

4 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...

I don't know him I will put in an email to one of my greatest friends! She is happily married and has to kids...I trust her for sure!!! So far it sounds very good though!!!

Tanya said...

Thanks honey!

Greg said...

Congrats on the good date!! You deserve a good one (guy that is)!!

Your porch also looks like a good place to relax and sip a few cocktails!!

Anonymous said...

T- did you say he was from Pepin?? My friend Jen's jusband is from there so maybe I can ask around?? Let me know if I got the pepin thing right... I so need to see your video's, I am sure there are some pretty funny Hunter moments

J