Monday, August 25, 2008

A Busy Week Ahead. . .

Well, not much time to rest this week! Today we chilled, ran some errands. Tomorrow I need to get all the food for Hunter's birthday party this weekend! Yay! I can't believe that she will turn 2 on Wed.!!!! Linds comes home on Wednesday, and I have to work that night until 10. One of my cousins and her baby boy are going to be spending the night Wed. Get together with the girls for supper Tuesday night. Thurs. I will need to get some cooking done for this weekend, work Thurs. night. Nate flys in Thurs. as well. Friday I will be getting up early to bring Hunter to daycare, then at 9am we have family pictures (Shawn, Linds and I). It is going to be a Christmas present to our parents! Hope they turn out good! More cooking for the party, get my nails done, pick up the Strawberry Shortcake cake, go to work. The party starts at 11am on Sat. at my dads so I need to pick up grandma Hayes and head out early to decorate and set up everything before hand. The Tim McGraw concert is later Sat. night, and then we will be bar hopping afterwards. Work on Sunday ahhh. And hopefully sleep all day next Monday! Or something! Linds and Nate are going to be helping my brother paint all the rooms in his house during their stay here as well, so I am sure I will be over there in spare time as well!
And I should really find some time to take the Jeep in to get a switch looked at. The dial that runs the fan to turn the a.c. or heat up higher only works on full blast and the other lower settings don't do anything! The same thing happened to my Cavalier, so maybe it is just me??? Whatever, I just hope it isn't too expensive! More later!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Hey! Thanks for letting me come over and make a mess in your kitchen last night! Also, thanks for letting me drop stuff on your floor, and cut myself with your SHARP ASS KNIVES!!

TEACHBROECK said...

Happy late Bday to Hunter, hope the party goes well! And fondle Tim for me Sat night!