Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I can't resist, another Hunter blurp

Earlier today Hunter was watching one of her Strawberry Shortcake movies, and music came on and they all started singing. I was facing her and noticed that one of her feet started moving to the music. It was cute. She looked at her foot. . .looked at me. . . and said, "My foot is dancing!" It was sooooooo cute, and everyday she makes my heart smile. Tons.

Time to go to bed. We picked up the toys, and she still protested tonight. I have been sitting on the couch catching up on some blog reading, and swear I heard some footsteps in the other room. She has been in there for 15 min. or so. I waited a couple minute before opening the door to peek in. That little turd, got off her bed, ran to the other side of the room to her table, and grabbed this pumpkin filled to the brim with toys, and brought it back into her bed. Started playing. What a little whippersnapper!! She is now talking with Ariel, flounder, rabbit and Secret Bear. I hope they tire each other out soon!!! TTFN!

No comments: