Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Monday!!

So, yes, I didn't blog all weekend. What does that tell ya? Nothing exciting enough in my world to write abt. I worked all weekend and Hunter went to grandmas. She had a fabulous time. Got the lawn mowed and went to a couple garage sales. Oh, I did get this antique dresser for upstairs! And last week Genee(Trappers mom) brought over a antique desk that used to be in her mother's house.
I do have one other small bit of info. A few weeks ago, a commercial came on for eharmony. It mentioned that you could log in and see your matches for free. So. . .after a bit of thinking. . . I did. Downloaded a couple pics and answered a buttload of questions. Within the next 4 or 5 days, I kept getting these emails saying that so and so from somewhere was requesting communication with me. Everytime I would log in to check out the profile,, but damn it, they would show me any pictures! So after a few more days, my curiousity got the best of me. I am now a member of eharmony. For only a month, if I can figure out how to cancel the automatic renewal! But anywho, I have started to communicate with a few out there, closed some matches right away, closed some after I didn't like the answers to my questions, but all of which has led me to now. I exchanged phone numbers with someone!! We have only played phone tag so far, emailed some and answered a few questions. This is the info I have so far. His name is Jeremy, lives in Hudson, but originally from Pepin. Age 32, doesn't have kids, but wants them! Works at Koch refinery. Thats a good job, my dad works there as well. He's got a Harley! Wuu whooo!! And he has been single for over 2 yrs. Basically like me, I don't think Randy really counts huh? So guys, that is what I got for now. Later.

4 comments:

Strength, Determinence, and Persevere... said...

Oh I am excited for you! I hope everything works out for the best. You deserve it and all your hard work! Keep me posted sweetie. Love you and see you in a week and a half. Oh I am coming home on Wednesday now! Yay

TEACHBROECK said...

One of my BFF is from Pepin if yo want the inside scoop!!! I won't ask unless you want me too!

Tanya said...

Not sure of his last name yet, but I am pretty sure we are meeting on Wed. for a couple hours during the day. I will keep ya'll posted!

Nellie said...

can't wait to hear about it! and let teach do some digging for you!