Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Hunter was just playing with her Little People horse and carriage. . . looks up at me and asks: "Where did Ariel go?"
I simply looked at her and said: "She is in your arms honey!"
And then I laughed, she said she was funny.

Another quick H story for ya:
She was eating mac and cheese for lunch. Had her cool Dora cup next to her and abt. 6 or 7 mac n cheeses next to the cup. I asked her to please eat those.
She looks at me and says: " Oh, you found those?!" Like she was hiding them from me or something?? She seemed proud that I found them. Ha Ha.

Ever gone looking for your sunglasses only to notice eventually that they are on your head??
I honestly have to write myself notes ALL the time to remember what I need to get done, who I need to call and what to get at the store.
I have been known once before to be looking for my car keys and they were in my hand the whole time. Crazy.

Oh and p.s. I found this really great veggie dip at Wal-mart. Great Value creamy dill. Yumm Yumm. Just thought I would share :)

3 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...

I have the worst habit of wearing my sunglassed on my head then squinting the whole day!

OhCaptain said...

Is your veggie dip so good that you are only sharing the concept? Gotta name on that dip?

Tanya said...

Oh captain- the brand name is "Great Value"!!! I do believe that I mentioned that in the post! ha ha! I will clarify better next time ;)