Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Colvill Park and Lily's

How many people does is take to put a baby in a carseat?? 4!!

Jess, Kris and I took the girls to the park and had supper this evening. It was nice to all be together!! The food was great, the girls had fun playing and the weather was beautiful, not too humid with a nice breeze by the river! We tried getting some shot of the girls, their first pics all together! I just cap snapping and this one was my all time favorite!!!!!
Best Friends. . .

Then we came back to my house for a quick haircut, and just enough time to watch a fat cat in a small box. That should be some Dr. Suess book huh?

The girls ended the evening with a bath. Bubbles and all.

Looking forward to tom. as well. We are headed to the Goodhue County Fair later in the day! It was fun last year, and I'm sure Hunter will enjoy it a lot more this year!!!

4 comments:

Greg said...

Great pics of the girls! I also think that the black and white one is GREAT!!

I forgot your dad had that limo when I texted you about a ride home on Saturday. Who would ride in a Buick when they have a limo at thier beck and call?!?!?!

TEACHBROECK said...

We are hitting the fair in Ells. tomorrow!

Tanya said...

Greg-

Thanks for the ride invite last weekend! I didnt get the message til sun. morn, but thought it was very nice!

Nellie said...

awwww... our girls are all so cute!