Wednesday, August 20, 2008

If we all could be a princess.

I just LOVE it when Jess and Kris and I get together with the girls!!! Hunter got these new "high heel" shoes the other day. (I saw them and couldn't resist, it was something that I as a child ALWAYS loved and wanted!) So, yes, she now will become a shoe addict like me. Big deal. Ellie loves to come over and try on her shoes too! Nora didn't get to partake in the shoe and dressup day yet, but she will soon enough!

Can we say dancer in high heels?

Not sure what the "shhhhhing" thing was abt??



I just love them all! I hope you 3 grow up to be as good of friends as your moms and I! And we all plan to add to the bunch! Someday.
Sorry Nora, no pics of you, only got you on video talking to us! You are growing so fast!

2 comments:

Nellie said...

awww... they are so cute! I also love our weekly get togethers and I hope we can continue it... maybe once a month or so we can head out to my house... maybe what we could do to is plan a meal together... make dinner and play, so we don't always have to worry about going to get something at subway, lily's, etc... what do ya think of that? It could be really fun, make tacos, pasta, etc...

Nellie said...

I think we also need to invite teach over sometime... I am dying to meet her and become buddies with her... she seems super cool and we seem to have lots in common... except she hates New Kids!! Nora and Hudson would be very close in age.