Monday, January 26, 2009

As I promised. . .

Okay guys. . . . this one is for you! Let's see, what have I been up to lately???? Oh, I just ordered tickets for Country Fest this year. . . going with dad and Kim, and for any of you that are interested---seriously, let me know. We got 2 camp sites and it should be lots of fun! Kris and Meg- do you remember that first year we went??? Wow, we really are getting old!
Got up today, went and ran errands. Funny how the local trip to WalMart can so easily end up being $200 dollars when you haven't gone grocery shopping for awhile! FYI- this post will be random and all over the place. . . much like my brain, did any of you get that forward that I emailed abt. why women can't sleep??? Yes, that is my head. ALL the time. I am ALMOST done with the 4th book of the Twilight series. I should have been done by now, but geesh, this is a fat one. Had my yearly physical earlier this month, and was told to start exercising. (did I spell that right?) Anyway, yes I know its healthy and good for me blah blah blah. I am either just plain sick of winter, getting burnt out on my job or yeah, I'm sure a combo of both. Work has been super slow lately. Dread even going. I did however purchase a lotto ticket last week, haven't checked it though. So who knows, I could be a millionaire!!! Wouldn't that be great!!
Kurt and I are still together. 4 1/2 months now! Things are going pretty well I have to say. A few bumps in the road, all part of still getting to know things abt. each other, likes/dislikes. . . etc. He is going to Jamaica sometime soon. Yeah, sooooo jealous! One thing I must say though. . . this is the slowest relationship I have ever been in. And I am totally NOT saying that is a bad thing. . . cuz for those of you who know me well, know that I move from "hi" to "when are we getting married" pretty quickly. . . .so this is different for me, but I am rolling with it day by day. Still no "I love yous" but hints and close calls. . . .
Finally gave the Jeep a bath last night on my way home from work. What a filthy little thing!
Laundry and cleaning the house seem to be on the rest of my "to-do" list today, all the crap that never gets finished bcuz it. . . just never does.
Oh, spring. Where art thou?
Um, yeah, gonna be 31 this year, what the????? Hunter wants another birthday party. WOW! I simply told her that Ellie and Miss Nora will have to celebrate theirs first. She was okay with that!
Excited to . . . . yeah, I forgot what I was excited abt. Hunter had a runny nose, got a Kleenex, came back to typing, and totally forgot what I was gonna write! WOW! Okay, so yeah, enuf for now. Lets see if I can find some pics to post! These are not in any particular order, just a few from the last couple months.








Umm, oh yeah! I am excited for The Bachelor tonight!!!!

1 comment:

Nellie said...

yay! I miss your posts, welcome back!